Combe established it’s own community business network a few years ago and more recently has taken over the complete running and organisation of the club to the benefit of both local businesses, Combe members and club sponsors. Meeting once a month it’s main aim is to provide a community resource for companies in the same way that it provides community sport and leisure within the borough of Bromley. With a thriving club membership it gives the opportunity to local businesses to promote not only their companies but also to be come part of the wider Combe family.
The list of benefits below outlines more detail about how the club works and how Network members can help promote their companies:
Membership will include –
- Monthly meetings sponsored by a CCBC member, guest speakers, presentations, promotional material displays, ‘all members wearing identity badges’, buffet and drinks available.
- CCBC member will have their company logo displayed on the WP website, brief description & hyperlink to their own company website.
- Access to and inclusion on the WP Sponsors & CCBC business directory.
- Access to monthly sponsorship newsletter – promotions & news.
- Access to Combe social and business networking sites.
- Invitation to all WP events at the standard rates – pre-match lunches, quiz nights, golf days etc.
- Tips on Referral Marketing & Networking.
- Access to display literature & business cards within the clubhouse.
- Access to all Westcombe Park standard sponsorship opportunities :
- Programme advertising
- Pitchside advertising banners
- Player & position sponsors
- WP club membership
- WP match season tickets
- International rugby tickets (if a WP member)
- Combe lunches where you can entertain your staff and clients.
- Join the club 100 Club.
For more information please contact Jenny Foster on 07828 613 590 or email her on email@example.com